If you wish to register and become a bolt driver, all you need to do is to pay attention to the content of this writing as it outlines the basic procedures you need to apply or register as a bolt driver. Also, you can learn how to download bolt app for your mobile device for easy access.
The steps you need to become a bolt member are as simple as anything. Bolt is known as Taxify in previous times but today, it is an international transportation company that provides an interface for drivers and passengers to connect.
Do you have a passion for social work/service? Bolt.com is an avenue to explore your talent. Be the boss of your own, connect with people, meet personalities, and create new friend networks just through this simple medium. Learn how to download bolt mobile app and get started.
However, before one can become a bolt driver, there are certain requirements you must meet to achieve that. If you are interested to know, kindly dive more into this article to get the full gist.
Also See: Why Car Insurance Premium Increase | How to Stop Increase in Auto Premium
Vehicle requirements –
- The vehicle should not be more than 14 years old and must be in good shape I.e Air conditioning, doors, seat
- belts, mirrors, and other vehicle components must be functioning
- A suitable body must inspect the vehicle.
- A registered body must insure the vehicle.
- Four doors are required on the vehicle.
- The vehicle’s back compartment should be large enough to accommodate at least four people.
- Insurance certificate
- Proof of ownership
- Certificate of roadworthiness
- Additional documents for Lagos: State Hackney Permit and a vehicle body tag for all routes,
How to Create Tesla Account – Tesla Account Email Login
- You must be 21 years old and above
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Attend driver training for service quality and use of the Bolt driver application
- A smartphone with GPS
- A clean criminal record
- Additional documents for Lagos: LASDRI Card, Driver Badge, and LASRRA Card
If the above is covered, all you need to do is to sign up and get started. Read on
How to Download Bolt App
In the quest to become a driver on Bolt, you must download the Bolt driver’s app as it is needed during working with the platform. It is free to download and you can do so by using the steps below.
- Go to your mobile store (Google Play Store)
- In the search bar, type, and search for “Bolt driver“
- once it appears on your screen, click on download and wait.
- once it has successfully downloaded click on install
- start by providing the necessary information listed.
Bolt Driver Sign Up
It is simple to sign up and work with Bolt, simply follow the steps below.
- Visit the partnership page at www.partners.bolt.eu
- You can sign up on WhatsApp by clicking on the “Sign Up On WhatsApp” button or fill the form displayed on the page
- If you are filling out the form, then enter your valid email address, provide your phone number Select your city, and tap on “Next”
- On the next page, enter your personal and vehicle info as required and click on NEXT and follow onscreen instructions to complete your sign-up.
How to Become a Bolt Driver | Bolt Driver Sign up
However, once registration is completed, your vehicle has to be inspected and certified by any of Bolt’s registered inspection centers. After that, you’ll complete the compulsory training and you’ll be very much good to go.
I believe this method to Become a Bolt Driver – Bolt Driver App Download: Bolt Driver Application was helpful. Kindly reach signupafrica.com with your questions by using the comment box below or you can visit https://www.bolt.eu/ for more information. Also, share this article on your social media accounts so that others can know about it.
Be the first to comment