Do you know why you need information on Dubai visa requirements? It’s festive season again, so where will you like to go to? Dubai is one the places you can travel to for your vacations. The city has one of the best intriguing places to catch fun, starting from luxury shopping, lively nightlife scene and an ultramodern architecture.
So, here on this page are Dubai visa requirements; find out what you need to apply for Dubai visa and also how much you need to apply for a visa to Dubai. You can book a ticket for a two days trip, 4 days transit visa, 14 days business visa, 30 days single or multiple entry visa. Just the way you want it, it all are available for you to choose.
Moreover while applying for your visa, you can apply for Dubai visa with your mobile phone, also you can apply for Dubai visa online via the website and also online using your mobile app.
So many ways of application avails you same opportunity; however, Dubai has made traveling into their country fun and easy, hardly will you see someone that his or her visa application was rejected. This is not like U.S Diversity Visa application or like Canada visa application form, where you will have to prove so many things before you can be accepted.
Types of Visa
There are several categories of visa which you can apply for, this is dependent on your money, business schedule or purpose of travel. However for easy accessibility and for budget there are different types of visa which you can apply for.
- 2 Day Visa: A 2 Day Dubai visa permits you to tarry in Dubai for a maximum period of 96 hours. This kind of visa is best suited for those who wants to go to Dubai to do a quick shopping.
- 4 Days Point-to-point Transit Visa: You are eligible to stay with a 4 Day transit visa for a maximum of 4days only.
- 14 Days Visa: This visa permit holder to stay in Dubai for a maximum period of 14 days. This type of visa is suitable for those doing business.
- 30 Days Single or Multiple Entry transit visa: The one month transit visa permits holder to stay in Dubai for a maximum period of 30 days. Upon this time, the holder can decide to stay in Dubai for the complete 30 days straight of re-enter the country after sometime to complete the 30 days.
- 90 days or 3 Months visa: Dubai gives also a 90 days visa to applicant, this permits holders to stay in Dubai for period of three months. Holders can be stay in Dubai for straight 90 days or do a multiple entry. This kind of via is suitable for those who are coming for tourist.
Dubai Visa Requirements
Trust me when i say that, the Dubai visa requirements are simple things which you may have gotten already.
- National Passport: The national passport is the number one thing you will be asked of at the embassy, this is where the visa stamp will be stamped on. Moreover, national ID can be gotten at your local immigration offices, so do not think that you can get it at the Embassy.
- Visa application form: You will get your Dubai visa application form from their website or from the embassy, so get a copy, fill it and prepare yourself for the travel.
- A return ticket: Book a flight for going and coming back, so this is called a return ticket, mind you this is done to ensure that you won’t get stocked or become a liability in the country.
- Photocopies of your ID and a passport photograph
- Proof of health insurance or a health certification.
- Bank statements
- A copy of hotel reservation.
These are the basic requirements for Dubai visa application, as you can see, the requirements are not much; but then, let us see how much you need to get a visa.
How much is Dubai Visa?
- Visa Type Visa Fee
- 30-Day Visa – is $82 or ₦30,000
- 96-Hour Visa – 469 or ₦23,000
- 14-Day Visa – $110 or ₦30,000
- 90-Day Visa – ₦63,000
- 90-Day Multi-Entry Long Term Visa ₦154,000
- 30-Day Multi-Entry Short Term Visa ₦61,000
- Cancellation Charge ₦8,400
How to Apply for a Dubai Visa
These are simple steps to apply for a Dubai visa
Visit your local embassy, if you are in Nigeria, the Dubai Visa application center is located at a VFS Processing Centre in Lagos
After your application, you are to print a copy and submit all mandatory documents, you will see all the documents required in the visa application form.
Pay the application fee, according to the number of days you are applying for and submit your application.
Book your appointment for your interview.
Go to a nearby center to print a copy of your application and that will be all.
Am sure you are convinced that the application is easy and short, however of you get confused along the line or you needed an assistance, here are the numbers to contact.
UAE Visa Customer Card Line
Contact: +234 8150188800
For Complaints or Suggestions:
Or simply contact us using the comment box below. More so, visit our website at www.geekdailies.com for more guides