Access bank customers that doesn’t know how to recover Access bank online password can now change their password if it was forgotten. For your best interest, you must have an Access bank account and also in possession of the account number before this task can be conducted.
Access bank promised easy account accessibility to customers and due to that, an internet banking routine was introduced. This is the phase of contacting your account on your mobile phone by just entering the basic details which are your account details, card details and then, the added personal information that will help in maximizing the security of the account. So, an Access bank customer will download the Access bank mobile app that encourages easy completion of the online sign up.
More to that, an online account differs from Access bank account itself. You will take Access bank account to unlock the internet banking account. That’s why we showed how to register Access bank online banking account and many of our customers are no managing their account online by viewing all their card information on mobile phone or other devices of their choice.
Now, if you intend to login a registered Access bank online account, you will be requested to login with your Access bank account number and password which you already created. Since you cannot recall the password, you cannot login but to halt the record of access denial we wish to help you to know how to recover Access bank online password. Actually, recovering or changing to another password is relatively simple and fair.
Just ensure that you have all other details intact because for you to recover this password, you will go extra mile and they will in turn, ask you advanced questions that will even include your Access bank debit card details. So, lets review exact facts on how to recover Access bank online password.
See this: How to Find Chase Bank Near Me | Locator Chase Bank ATMs
Requirements for Recovering the Password
There are limited requests from Access bank to confirm that it’s an authorized mandate. These details include:
- Your Account Number
- Last 4 digits of your credit card number
- Card PIN
- The new password
Note: Your Token can still fetch a new password for you. At this point, not card details will be asked rather your Token will do all the talking.
How to Recover Access Bank Online Password
Provided that you are an Access bank customer that runs an online Access bank account, then this guide is for you. Review them to know more on how to recover Access bank online password:
- Launch the Access bank mobile which is already registered to your device.
- First of all, enter your account number on first column
- Skip the second column because you want to recover a password
- Go to “Forgotten Password?” and tap.
- Next page will pop up. Ensure that you have quality data connection so that you complete this peacefully.
- Choose the verification medium, either with the Token or Card details.
- Insert your card last 4 digits, account number, card PIN, new password, re-enter the password in confirmation of what you have done.
- The email or phone number related to your account will receive verification code.
- Provide the code to next column and finalize your deal.
- You will be re-directed to the login page, login with the newly create password. That’s all.
See this: Download Capitalone Mobile App Free | Access Capitalone with Mobile
How to Secure your Password
There are certain precautive measures to adhere to, if you don’t want to keep changing this password time after time. First among all is:
- Do not login your online account in public computers or other devices
- Do not try to register your account to other device or remain signed in another device.
- More to that, retain security while entering your password to your device.
- In addition to that, don’t ever ask another person to login your password for you or indulge in internet banking for you.
- On the other hand, do not tick the “Remember Me” button on your device so that an unauthorized cannot sign in automatically.
When you recognize all these measures, you will remain on the safer side. Therefore, strictly initiate these measures for your good.
Be the first to comment