How to apply for a France Student Visa – As a student that is aspiring to apply for a France sponsored scholarship or wants to go to France for study, it is always important to know how to get a France Student Visa. To be eligible for applying this card means that you ought to know all that is required.
Most students luckily gets the privilege of studying in France because of France offered scholarships while some students just move to France on their own to study. Prior to the scholarship, most scholarships offer free visa while others require you to work on your France visa. In addition to that, individuals process their France visa to study in France.
Whatever your case maybe, this page is just available to see you through how to apply for student visa for France. There are requirements you must meet up with in order to apply for a France student visa and also get the visa for France after application. Meanwhile, before you apply, you ought to know your study duration so as to know the visa type to apply.
Read this: How to Work and Study in France
France Student Visa Type
- If you are going to France to take a study that will last for up to three months but it shouldn’t be above the three months, head onto the Schengen student visa to apply. It is the short term visa to apply for less than three months duration.
- More so, we have the one for students that are travelling to France for entrance exams. If you are called to sit for an entrance exam, you are entitled to that type of student France visa. That is what you must apply for because of the duration.
- Have you decided to join your duration to 6 months due to the type of study to carry on in France? That said, temporary long duration visa is the student visa type to apply for.
- On the other hand is the long stay student visa. This visa type prompts for a residence permit as well. At this point, you are free to take up to 3 years study program to 4 years, no problem. Just meet up with the requirements and then apply as required by the agency.
Have you seen the list of student visa type for this country called France. In case you are on your own on this study in France, either of them is what you must choose for a move into France.
France Student Visa Application Requirements
Have you discovered your student visa type for France? The next role is to find out all the documents requirement before you emerge to the section of ho to get a France student visa. These required documents include;
- Bank Statement that will prove sufficient funds of USD820 for each month. The total of the balance must be up to at least one year.
- Proof of return repatriation.
- The admission letter or acceptance letter from the French institution that accepted you.
- Also, proof of purchase medical insurance must be in the picture.
- Not forgetting that your French proficiency certificate will be needed.
With the completion of these requirements plus an exposed idea on how to get a France student visa, you are good to go.
How to Apply for a France Student Visa
You have a France embassy in your country. Go to the Embassy or consulate to apply for a student visa into France. Provide all prompted documents completely and submit alongside the application form. Schedule an appointment and attend the interview. Ensure that your visa application is processed and evaluated as supposed so as to get positive feedback after all the stress.
On the other hand, there are France scholarships for international students that you will love to apply and move into France with their help. You can click here to apply for a fully funded support throughout any of your study level.