We have analyzed how to close my Telegram account permanently in case you feel unsafe while using Telegram. It is a social app and also a popular platform known for its loose security practices, it may not be a place for you.
Telegram being one of the popular places to meet and converse with people, you may have tried to open an account to either increase your viewers, audience, customers, or friends online. If you find it as a bad choice now or kept questioning Telegram safety, the next few seconds are enough to keep you out of Telegram in every possible way. It is indeed obvious that you are not entitled to stay forever, and due to that, Telegram is designed in such a way that users are free to leave voluntarily just as they started.
I don’t know why you are intending to cancel your Telegram account, deploying the steps learned here will delete your Telegram account but it will be impossible to sign up again using the same phone number for several days. Meanwhile, there is a regular way to delete a Telegram account and it is the most used method but has the slowest impact. On this page, we will discover the fastest way to close a Telegram account and it will take effect as fast as possible.
Can I Delete Telegram Account on my iPhone?
Here is an evaluation of the question asked. You can delete a Telegram account across all the devices that support the app including Apple devices, but
We suggest that you delete your account on the Telegram deactivation page so that it won’t wait for days or months before your deletion request will take effect on the account.
Above all, Geekdailies will illustrate how to close my Telegram account on the Telegram web portal so that even if you are with a PC, tablet, or any mobile device you will be able to permanently erase your account information on Telegram within five minutes.
Don’t Forget: Telegram Registration | Meet, Chat and Meet Friends on Telegram
How to Close my Telegram Account
If you just found out that:
- Someone is impersonating your account.
- Another person is accessing your account without your permission.
- People are scammed with your account.
- Telegram is not good for your mental health.
- You manage multiple accounts but want to support only one now.
- You don’t like your friends on Telegram or you find the groups uncomfortable.
- The Telegram app is not your thing.
- For the record, you want to clear social media accounts that you are not using and Telegram happens to be an app that you rarely log into.
When you have these reasons and more or have one of the reasons, head to your success with the steps we have shared here.
Step by Step Idea on How to Permanently Delete Telegram
Stop using a Telegram account permanently by practicing the permanent deactivation practice developed by Telegram, informed by us, and used by Telegram members.
- You shouldn’t fail to visit my.telegram.org/auth across devices that can access the link. It can be your tablet, computer, or mobile phone.
- On the deactivation portal, enter the phone number that is linked to the Telegram account so that you will receive a confirmation code.
- Log onto your Telegram app to retrieve the code and paste it into the open field below the phone number field on the Telegram deactivation portal.
- Hit the Sign In button to start accessing the deactivation page.
Telegram core will show you three options, your focus is on account deactivation so click on “Delete Account“. It is the second option.
- Telegram will warn you about the choice you have made by listing out the outcome of completing the steps. If you are already sure of your decision, enter your phone number again here and the reason for the account deactivation.
- Hit the Delete my Account button.
- Accept to delete your Telegram account by hitting on the red button ” Yes, Delete my Account “
- Click on the green button if you don’t want to continue the deletion process.
- If you clicked on the red button, Telegram will help you confirm it by sharing pop-up information in a green background saying that your account is permanently deleted, and to try to come back soon.
Don’t Miss: How to Hide Likes on Instagram | Don’t Show my Likes on Posts
Can I delete Telegram Account from the App?
Immediate deactivation is not promised because the method featured in the app is not as effective as deleting directly from the deactivation web portal. It is called the self-destruct method. It is all focused on giving the app how many months you need to stay off from the app before it knows that the account is up for destruction.
That said, it is not a quick deactivation order, rather, it takes time. For the record, it is not healthy for an account that is already at risk, but then, if you want to try it out:
- Open your Telegram app; it should be logged in, if not, log in to the account.
- Hover over the three lines at the top left side of your mobile homepage to access the options.
- Over there, find Settings and tap.
- Scroll down a bit to find the Settings options. Tap on Privacy and Security which is the second option.
- Under “Delete my Account tab“, go to “If I’m away” and choose how long you will stay off the app before it will self-destruct.
- When chosen, it will save automatically.
- You can now log out and stay for how long you chose on the app so that your account will be permanently eliminated.
Hope you had a good time learning more about Telegram deactivation. If there is an experience you want to share with us or have a question, use the comment box below.
Be the first to comment