Create Opay wallet now with your mobile phone to drive yourself away from frustrating and annoying services received from other financial institutions. Aspiring customers get started by downloading the one and only Opay app from either an App store or the almighty Play Store.
Opay is a promising mobile bank that ensures successful and seamless transactions. Your money will be delivered smoothly as sent. With the Opay app, customers can move money across many bank accounts and wallets with zero charges. Upon the 0% transfer charges, customers are surprised with the amount of cashback and daily bonuses that emanate from the app. Every day is a cashback day with an Opay app. You may be looking for a place to save money, earn from your savings, enjoy rebates, and experience successful transactions, I’m not embarrassed to introduce you to Opay.
Do you know that other banks have recognized this mobile wallet? That said, you can move money from your bank app to Opay wallet or receive money from a bank app because Opay is featured in all bank apps making it easier for customers to money as desired. Creating an account on Opay doesn’t take much time as it does in our local financial institutions, just with a mobile number and a few details, an account will be accredited to you, and it is left for you to be acquainted with the account from the next seconds.
In addition to that, Opay is not good at giving long or unfamiliar codes to you as an account number; your Opay details will be derived from the information given, of course, your account number is the phone number registered to the Opay account when the first zero is removed. I will soon give you an instance but for now, let us focus 100% on how to sign up an Opay account on phone or how to create Opay wallet using a mobile phone.
Don’t Forget: Apply Opay ATM Card without Mobile Phone
How to Get Started:
There is no Opay account registration on opayweb.com, customers are expected to download Opay app, which is the first ritual. After the app installation, the platform is ready to accept your account registration.
- Click on Create Account which is below the login fields.
- Provide a mobile phone number that you have decided to use for the registration.
- Make sure that it is a phone number that still receives an SMS and will stay with you for a long time since it is the key to your Opay account/wallet.
- Six numbers will be sent as a verification code to the phone number provided.
- You are free to permit Opay to refill the code automatically from the SMS sent.
- After the mobile authentication comes the filling of your information into the open fields;- Name, username, gender, birthday, and that’s all.
- Processing time!
- Here is the account.
Getting an account started is very simple on Opay app and believe me, the platform is simplified likewise.
How to Create Opay Wallet
Opay wallet registration is very easy with a valid phone number.
- The phone number will serve as your account number when the first zero is removed. For instance, after choosing your country ( during the account registration ), you are expected to enter your phone number, the provided and approved line will turn out as 7033367800 when entered as your Opay account number.
- More so, Opay allows customers to fund their accounts from any wallet or bank app that recognizes Opay. You can also do the same when you go to the bank directly.
Opay app doesn’t require the traditional way of an account login after the first default login unless you log out of the app by yourself. It is not safe that way, because anyone can login and tamper with your finances.
- Nevertheless, Opay has four levels of KYC. You are in level automatically after registration because the account is still unverified. Move to KYC second level by entering your bvn correctly into the required field after you have clicked on ” unverified ” close to your account number at the top of Opay homepage.
Verifying your account will change your limit to the amount of money to handle on Opay or transact daily/monthly.
When it comes to a platform that will introduce you to peace of mind while saving and conversing with money in your daily life activities, Opay is a Nigerian mobile wallet that will give you beyond your expectations.
Just the phone number and six-code password registered to the account is needed to log you into Opay app on any mobile device. For a new device, Opay will prompt for verification. Enter the exact code sent as an SMS into the six open boxes to prove that you are the authorized owner.
To recover your Opay password or change the old password:
- Enter your phone number first when you open the Opay app.
- Scroll down a bit to find and tap on the “Forgot Password” link.
- Complete the verification by providing the sent one-time verification numbers.
- Choose a password and enter them twice into the required places.
- You can now use it to login after your phone number is verified again using the first method (SMS method).
Did you enjoy the whole process? Show us how much you rate Opay app and its services in the comment box below, we hope to hear from you