Have you found your queen/king? Delete Afroromance account to stop making yourself available to other interracial dating members on Afroromance dating site. Taking this step will erase your details from Afroromance, is that your aspiration?
Dating sites are designed based on different niches such as helping singles meet BBW online, meet people based on religion/faith, ethnicity, and various of them. Afroromance is focused on fighting racism. This is where you will see an European in love with an African-American, an Asian in love with a Latino, an Island Pacific indigene in love with an African. This mutual connection is part of the primary aim of Afroromance; having all-round control of your love life.
You ended up creating the account and has probably found what you are looking for. To delete Afroromance account takes six steps that won’t even suck up to five minutes of your time. Members delete their accounts while logged in. If there is any reason that will make you not login again, find a solution to that and login to delete Afroromance account forever because uninstalling the app won’t do you any favor. In no time you will learn how to close Afroromance dating account.
Check this: How to Delete Fetoo Account Permanently
How to Delete Afroromance Account
Afroromance dating site is a trusted place to find single people near your house or your recent location. As a black person, you are free to approach a white person, while the latter can also do the same, it doesn’t matter since this is an interracial dating site.
You are free to leave when desired but before making the final step, Afroromance will prompt for a reason that is making you leave so that it will help the dating site serve others better. You can point out the flaws or your reasons in the suggestion box if you have any, but if you don’t have any, don’t bother yourself with that.
These reasons can make you leave now:
- Finding someone elsewhere.
- Finally finding a match in the app.
- You don’t like the dating site.
- You don’t like the members.
- When there are annoying emails.
- Disliking the dating policies.
- Having multiple accounts
Whatever it be, delete Afroromance dating account using mobile phone or deactivate Afroromance account on PC with the measures below.
How to Deactivate Afroromance on Mobile Phone
Erase your memories and traces from Afroromance dating site by taking the deactivation steps that we have shared on this page.
- Launch Afroromance app.
- Login with your email and password, with Google account, or with Facebook instead.
- You can only login using either of the mentioned ways if the app isn’t logged in yet. If not, simply take the next step.
- Next, tap My Account.
- Navigate to Profile and tap on the option.
- Scroll down to Close my Account button and tap.
- Select why you are requesting for the account termination.
- Tap Continue button.
- Hit the Finish button under the confirmation note that is sent to your screen.
Your account will no longer be published on the dating site and access will be hundred percent breached.
Read More: How to Delete Fetoo Account Permanently
How to Close Afroromance Account on PC
If you are using computer instead, this is how to delete my Afroromance dating account on a big screen like your computer or desktop.
The steps are a bit different from the one of mobile phones. This is because some buttons are located differently on a desktop screen.
- Log onto afroromance.com using your choice of desktop browser.
- Navigate to the sign in page by clicking on Login to sign into the account that you want to delete.
- At the top left side of the page, click on My Account.
- Click Profile button.
- Look down a bit to find the Close My Account button.
- Tick your reason for leaving and make your way to the final stage by clicking on the Continue button.
- Read the final message and click on the Finish button.
We are done here! I wish you happiness, but if a time comes when you will need an idea on how to go back to Afroromance dating account after deactivation, do not forget to search geekdailies.com for such idea.