Do you feel helpless because you want to “delete my photo from old Facebook account without password or email”? Grab your cup of coffee and relax because you have found your way into an Old Facebook account without password. Also, to delete posts from old facebook account without login is possible with this article.
I know how happy you are now, I was the same when I discovered how to delete my photo from old Facebook account without password or email. When there is a post or photos in your old Facebook account that can’t be deleted due to password, this post will help you cross through the storm. Meanwhile, the feeling of not having an access to an old Facebook account with a fishy information always hit different. If it is an old photo that will daint your image today, see how to access the account.
Facebook is already know for its perfect attribute in saving or securing images from months to years. Although it depreciate image qualities, it still keeps them till a permission to delete or erase is given. What if you have a new account and the old Facebook password is forgotten? It is a sure bet that it can’t be accessed without password. So, discover the way to delete my photos from old Facebook account without password, email, or login. Someone asked if it is possible? Well, we will find out together.
How to Delete my Photo from Old Facebook Account without Password or Email
Due to mistake is understandable among men, Facebook designed its platform in such a way that from your timeline or profile page any photo, tagged posts, and personally posted posts, including your stories can be deleted or rather edited. Old Facebook accounts can have a lot of things you may not want your new image to have. Therefore, we will have to take the steps one after the other.
1. The First is to try to recover your Facebook password
Facebook cannot be logged in from anywhere without login. You can delete Facebook without login by reporting your account as fake to Facebook help center or pretending to be someone else but the race takes another direction when it comes to deleting a file from inside the account
- Recover Facebook Password without Email
Lets start from here. There are three ways of recovering or changing Facebook password and that is recovering Facebook password with email, with phone number, or through Facebook settings page. The latter will require your login but since you can’t login, let’s start from somewhere, which is deleting with phone number.
- Go to Facebook login page at www.facebook.com/login/ or the app.
- Hit the Forgotten Password button.
- Choose to recover with your phone number by entering the exact phone line that is related to your Facebook account.
- A code will be sent to your phone as sms.
- Paste the verification code and win the opportunity to choose another preferred password for your account.
- Test-run the password by logging in Facebook account with it.
If the Facebook phone number, that is the phone number used to create the Facebook account is not available, use email instead.
- Facebook Password Recover with Email
It is always the fastest due to the way Facebook confirmation code is sent instantly than through SMS in phone number. The same method is used for recovering using email.
- Go to www.facebook.com and click on Login.
- Hit the Forgotten Password.
- Choose to receive code via email.
- Confirm your email and send.
- Retrieve the code sent to your mail and paste it here.
- Choose a new password and login.
Since your new password is here. We can now login to delete photos. It is wise enough to delete your account permanently if you cannot recover the password through any of the means, because there is no way to delete my photo from old Facebook without password or email.
2. Second Part is to try and login to delete the photo in the Facebook account since you have recovered the login password
How to Delete Facebook Photo without Login
Since we can now login with the help of the password shared above, this is how to delete any photo when you land in the Facebook account.
- Tap your profile photo to open your timeline.
- On this page you can find all your photos posted and tagged.
- Go to Photos Tab.
- Near the top picture, find and hit on Uploads button.
- Navigate to the Option icon at the top right hand of the photo that you have selected to delete.
- You can now delete after the selection
- That is how to delete.
It is simple right? For posts, go to chosen posts and tap the three dots at the top of post to choose “Delete Post”. It will disappear from your timeline.
For additional questions, the comment box below is open.