Do you have an Okash account? This is how to login Okash account for existing members to borrow money. Registered members login their accounts in a snap while non existing members are required to have an account first!.
Nigerians are given an opportunity by Opay to alter every financial setback that will restrict them from attaining their needs in life. Do you have any business that you would love to build or start, yet no capital? Do you want to lay school fees but the money isn’t there to talk more of being complete? Okash is the best collateral-free loan service in Nigeria that is 100% endorsed.
Interestingly, it is a service created by Opay to help financially under served or excluded individuals to access a trusty lending service in order to meet up with their needs and alter every restraints. To have this access, you must download the Okash app, create the account, know how to login, be a Nigerian, and most of all, have a bank account that entails a history of a paying job.
Recommended: How to Become an Opay Agent
Download Okash Mobile App
It is a free app that every Nigerian citizen or individuals in the country ought to have. Being a free app, you are required to have it before accessing any of it’s services. Setup an account to create an ID so that you will be easily identified anytime.
- Go to Android play store.
- Write Okash app in the search box and hit Search.
- Download the app and install afterwards.
- Registered members will go ahead with their account login while new members will set a new account at this point.
However, it is prompted that every new member will verify the account with ID, bank statement, and other legal ID to prove that they are humans and Nigerians as well.
How to Login Okash Account
I believe that by now you must have created an Okash account. That is why you are seriously looking for how to login the account. Permit me to introduce to you how to login Okash account so as to be able to pay for your bills and get loans.
- When you open Okash app for the first time.
- Go to the Login icon and tap.
- Provide your user ID.
- Enter your password and hit on Login.
This is just applicable to you if you are just downloading the app for the first time because after activating it, just a tap will launch you into your account without much ado.
How to Pay my Okash Account
Have you ever given this a thought? How will you pay for your Okash if the loan is later given and time for payment arrives? All you need to do is;
- Login your account or tap your app to get logged in.
- Navigate to M-PESA in your Safaricom menu.
- Choose LaLipa.
- Then, select Paybill and provide your Paybill number 612224.
- Enter your MPesa number on which you received your Okash loan, as your account number.
- Indicate the amount you are repaying and enter your MPesa Pin.
For more questions, use the comment box below.