There are now fun ways to recharge Netflix account or top up Netflix account. Interestingly, you can now top up Netflix account with Google play, recharge Netflix through net banking, or other ways you may have tried once or twice. Let’s get to them and discuss them more.
There are several options to recharge Netflix account and they are all attainable from any country you are. Even Nigerians can subscribe using any of the options. Netflix is known for their automatic or recurring payments. That is to say, after the account sign up and making payment choices on the day of sign up, Netflix will always take your plan from your preferred payment options automatically monthly ( on the same date you signed up ).
However, the sweet thing about Netflix is that it decided on subscription plans based on diverse budgets and capabilities. That is to say, you will find a plan based on what you can afford. Interestingly, the plans are able to meet needs of viewers. You should choose the one that is within your budget and also met your needs. Since we are already on it, find out how to recharge Netflix account.
How to Recharge Netflix Account
There is no separate procedure for topping up Netflix payment because they automatically take their share every month. The only difference you can make is to change your payment method because they will keep using your choice of card to fund your Netflix account
- While signing up, you will be asked to choose a plan.
- After making your choice, list of cards within this range will be portrayed : – virtual cards, credit cards ( verve, MasterCard, Amex, Visa ) Debit cards ( verve, MasterCard, Amex, Visa ), Prepaid cards ( Amex, Visa, MasterCard ).
- Choose either from virtual, prepaid, debit or credit cards.
- The card you choose here is the one that your payment will be billed from.
- Details of the chosen card will be prompted. Make sure you have the details of the card you chose such as card name, CCV, and the rest.
Later on, if you want to change your payment method preference, these are what you do next.
- Using a browser on your desktop, login Netflix.
- Place your cursor on your profile at the top right side of the Netflix homepage to drop down auxiliary options.
- Click Account
- Choose Manage Payment Info
- Your payment page will open and underneath your first choice is the +Add Payment Method.
- Click on it.
- The prompt will unveil loads of options that you can now choose from.
- When you add your new choice after proving that is yours by providing requested information, you will be taken back to the Manage Payment page, remove the old payment method by clicking on Remove.
If you followed the procedure as mentioned, you will find out that PayPal is among the payment methods. That is to say, you can pay Netflix account with PayPal. Do you wanna find out how it’s done?
If you want to enjoy Netflix without payment, click here
How to Pay for Netflix with PayPal
You can use your mobile phone or desktop to do this but this procedure is done with computer web browser.
- After you have signed up a Netflix account and don’t want your credit card to be billed.
- Login Netflix with your details.
- Hover your cursor on the profile Icon placed at the top side of the page.
- From the options, choose Account.
- Click the Manage Payment Info button when the options in blue ink drop down at the right side on your computer screen while your payment details will be mentioned at the left side.
- Hit the “Add a Payment Option“
- Underneath your present choice of payment, find and click on “+ Add Payment Method“
- Choose PayPal.
- Click on the Continue with Paypal.
- After signing into your PayPal account and agreeing to the terms and conditions, you will be take back to the Manage Payment Info page in Netflix.
- Conclude the process by clicking on Make Preferred to make PayPal your default source of payment in Netflix.
To make PayPal your default payment method in Netflix or start the latter process with us requires a PayPal account. In other words, you should have a working PayPal account.
From now, payments will keep recurring and billed to your PayPal account.
Do you love what you learned? Add us to your bookmark list so that you will always get such fancy information.