How to Reset Gmail Password with no Phone Number – Gmail cannot be logged in without a password. Due to that, see how to reset Gmail password with no phone number. This is a very simple guide that can be carried out by a Gmail user that lost the Gmail account password. Grab the password recovery strategy so as to retain access to that gmail.com account.
Gmail welcomes new members from anywhere around the world every second that passes-by. You might see yourself among those victims that created a Gmail account hurriedly and now, forgot their password. What if you lost the phone number which the Gmail account was registered on, does it mean that you cannot retain your Gmail accessibility? Actually, I have the answer to that question.
As you can see, we are about to learn a new fresh guide on how to reset Gmail password with no phone number. Ordinarily, a Gmail user that lost the account-registered mobile number ought to add the new mobile number to the account since there is no more access in the old mobile number. Well, having no idea as regards that phone number change is not enough to restrict you from accessing your Gmail again.
Therefore, observe how we have been moving with our Gmail account even when the password is lost. How to reset Gmail password with no phone number is not as difficult as you have been imagining, but the login can be difficult since you lost your password. It can be so frustrating, annoying, and depressive. Don’t stress yourself, we gat your back.
Look at: Sign up Gmail Account | accounts.google.com Signup
Gmail is a Google service that can be easily penetrated. This is one of the reliable email hosting company that you can create it’s account right at the spot that you are prompted for a login. If you have tried creating an account in other official websites, you will realize the recommendation of using Gmail to sign in the prospective account. It’s a rare quality, but we keep going.
With this amazing Google account, you can access virtually all Google services without repercussion or additional contradictions. It’s unprecedented benefits are so incomparable. believe me. See yourself scheduling email. At this point, you will no longer re-type or re-write an email for the second time for it to reach it’s location. These are just few wonders of Gmail that it’s users are entitled to.
Features of Gmail Password
It’s already observable nowadays that our new users use their mobile digits to generate Gmail password. Meanwhile, it is not healthy, secured, or advisable. Anyone, even cyber cafes can easily compromise the password and get your Gmail logged in. At this point, take note of these guidelines in creating your Gmail password:
- Do not generate a password that in anyway resemble your date of birth or mother’s date of birth.
- More to that, let it be combination of password, alphabets and sometimes, symbols.
- On the other hand, it shouldn’t be your name, your Gmail username or your country.
- As it’s an official account that you will sometimes (dependent on condition) login in public computers, ensure that you changed it after permitting an unauthorized user to login your account for you. Or after conducting a login in another device relatively different from your personal mobile or computer.
- Above all, Gmail password shouldn’t be entered or unveiled in a crowd, public or among friends. It should be strictly hidden since is the key to your Gmail account and of course, your emails.
See this: How to Add Another Email Address to Gmail
How to Reset Gmail Password with no Phone Number
Here we are on the core reason for creating such content. Please, once you deploy all the shown step-by-step guide shown on this page, you will no longer experience a deviation from accessing your Gmail account.
Therefore, reset or change Gmail password without login and without mobile number when you;
- Launch your Gmail account from www.gmail.com or Gmail mobile app.
- Since the login isn’t working, take it slowly.
- Enter your username and then “Next“
- Next is for the password. Ignore the password column and click on “Forgot Password“.
- Indicate that you want to receive a verification code by tapping on the “Get a Verification Code“.
- Instead of inputting your mobile number on the new page, enter an accessible email address.
- Go to “Send” and hit.
- Re-enter the sent OTP on the provided column and then open next page for generating your password.
Did you see how simple it is to have another working Gmail account password so as to retain the accessibility in your account?. Ask us questions in the field that you wish to know more.
Be the first to comment