It is a happy thing to know that you users can login Whatsapp without the app. In other words, you can now use Whatsapp without keeping the app on your phone. I’m sure you are anxious to know how to access the app on your phone.
If you need to clear apps in your phone because of insufficient storage, WhatsApp app is one of the apps that you can uninstall without beating your chest or think of files, media, chats that will be lost because there is a way out. Without your mobile phone, WhatsApp is accessible. Once you understand how to go about it, you won’t shiver when a WhatsApp app is not available. Meanwhile, before deleting a WhatsApp app or to use WhatsApp without the app, you must web login.
That said, you must deploy the steps below since the primary app will be required to make this idea a successful one. When you login Whatsapp web with your primary phone, you can view status, chat, sent emojis and stickers, share status, and message comfortably like you do when you use WhatsApp with your phone. So, delete WhatsApp today or chat on WhatsApp without your mobile phone without compromising on whether you can chat before by taking the steps below.
How to Chat on WhatsApp without Mobile Phone
Users can chat on WhatsApp without a Mobile phone by first of all opening the WhatsApp web in a PC. Eventually, new Opera mini for computer has a WhatsApp app as it’s side icon. You can install this browser in your desktop or computer now to start using the WhatsApp web.
Aside that, WhatsApp users use this messaging app without their phones by opening web.whatsapp.com using their computer. Before then, you will still have access to your WhatsApp account, this is where the secondary account will be activated from. If you are interested on activating Whatsapp web where you will chat without using the main WhatsApp app, learn the guide.
Disadvantages of WhatsApp Web
Originals can’t be replaced completely with supplements. The latter will only play roles as the original for some time, not forever as the original. That is why the WhatsApp web login cannot totally take the place of WhatsApp app. It will serve you but not for long.
- Before you start accessing and chatting on WhatsApp from another device without app, you must activate it with WhatsApp app by scanning the given QR code.
- You will remain logged in the secondary device for you to access the WhatsApp, once you are signed out, you will need the primary phone or Whatsapp app to activate it again. That said, it won’t serve you for long without the app.
- All the features in WhatsApp app are available on WhatsApp for PC but not as flexible as the mobile one.
If you insist on knowing how to login WhatsApp without the app after going through the outcome that you may face while using the idea learned, deploy the steps we have for you.
Login Whatsapp without the App
Like we said earlier, before chatting on WhatsApp without the app, the web version will be activates with WhatsApp mobile version. So, don’t log out or delete the app until we are done with the steps below.
- In the device that you want to use WhatsApp without app, open Chrome browser to log into web.whatsapp.com.
- The QR code that you need to scan to start accessing WhatsApp on your desktop will appear on your screen immediately the web.whatsapp.com is launched.
- Go to your phone or the mobile version of WhatsApp on your phone.
- Open the the WhatsApp because it is already logged in.
- At the top right corner of the first page after WhatsApp is opened, tap the three dots.
- Find and open “WhatsApp web/Linked Devices”.
- Tap the “+” if you are still using the old WhatsApp app or tap on “Link a Device” for new version WhatsApp.
- It will open a camera inside the app that will scan QR code on Chrome.
- Point the camera on WhatsApp web QR code to login to your account.
- All your chats and contacts will transfer automatically to the desktop version of WhatsApp.
Henceforth, you will receive notifications once you allow notifications to reach you from the website.
You can use the method for both phone and PC but have in mind that it doesn’t last long.