This is how to do JAMB regularization for NYSC registration 2022/2023. As you are aware of, all the graduates without JAMB registration number, notwithstanding their Institution are the ones meant for the JAMB late application ( JAMB regularization).In that case, if you are among these students and you need to know how to do JAMB regularization so as to validate your details with JAMB, see the procedures below.
JAMB regularization is mandatory for Nigerian students and especially graduates that hasn’t validated their details in JAMB database. Like we said, it is a must-do for such students before NYSC mobilization can be applied for. Nevertheless, the procedure is quite blurred to some students, that’s why we have designed a detailed and simple guide on how to see yourself through JAMB regularization without looking like a nerd.
Moreover, this is not only for graduates that are planning for NYSC, but because of the season, we only prepared this guide for graduates. Students that didn’t get admission via JAMB must apply for JAMB regularization so as to be able to register for NYSC mobilization. You can do it yourself or better still, go to JAMB center or approved JAMB cyber cafe nearby to do the needful.
In other words, there are requirements marked out for students that students that are aspiring for this JAMB late application. Charges apply in the whole process but only the regularization fee is N10,000 ( ten thousand naira ) plus other charges that may apply. The management of National Youth Service Corp released this opportunity for students with no JAMB registration number.
Requirements for JAMB Late Application [ JAMB Regularization ]
Hope you know that you can just go to JAMB accredited center or Cyber Cafe to do your regularization. It will cost you but it will be stress-free. While going, you will be needing these documents:
- Your Olevel results: It can be your GCE, WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, or combined results, just as you mentioned it during your JAMB registration.
- Applicant that already has a valid JAMB registration number will be coming along with the JAMB result, but if otherwise, there is no problem, still proceed with your application.
- The JAMB regularization procedure will be requiring your personal details starting from your names, valid JAMB email address, gender, your JAMB phone number, date of birth as it appears in your record, down to your state of origin and marital status.
- If you registered JAMB more than once, provide the previous JAMB registration number.
- Next, you must remember your year of enrollment and of course your institution details ( name of Institution, name of head of Institution, why you didn’t appear on JAMB list, your matriculation number and year, year of graduation, and graduation list serial number ).
- Recent passport photograph will be standby.
By the time you have provided all these details properly as stated above, count yourself as one of the students that will apply next. We have shown you all the lucky charm that will make your application easier.
JAMB Regularization for NYSC Registration
Just walk straight into one of the JAMB accredited center with the details mentioned as requirements above, give all of them to the staff to help out on the JAMB regularization registration since they are already conversant with the process. Stay put and answer all the questions that may be needed. When the official complete the form, get the printout, very important.
This printout is the only evidence you have. Sign it and submit the printed signed regularization form to your school admission office. It won’t be for free anyways. Then, the admission officer will submit it to Jamb office in the state of your institution or straight to Abuja. Keep checking your email because after the verification, JAMB will send you a notification email.
However, if you want to do it yourself, this is how to do it Online and at JAMB official page.
How to Do JAMB Regularization on Mobile Phone
If you are looking for how to apply JAMB regularization by myself or how to register JAMB regularization on phone for NYSC registration, check what we got for you below:
- Create an online JAMB profile with your email and password at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/ValidateeMail. However, you will not need to create an account if you already have one. Just login.
- Select “Late ( Retroactive ) Application” which is located at the side bar of the page.
- Transaction ID will be created immediately you click on the Late Application.
- Confirm the details and take note of the ID displayed on red ink but the Transaction ID will be sent to your email.
- You can now click on the”Continue” button to select your payment method ( debit, credit card, ATM, bank, quickteller, and others ).
- If you opted in for the card method, use the Interswitch payment page to enter your card details.
- Click on “Pay”.
- After you have successfully completed the payment, your transaction ID and payment status will be sent to your email.
- Check the next page by clicking on Next.
- Provide your year of exam and JAMB registration number.
- Fill the form sent to you and ensure that all mandatory fields are filled in.
- Click the Submit form after your details is confirmed.
- Print out the indemnity form and fill because it is the form that you will take to your institution for approval.
- Ensure that the indemnity form is signed.
- More so, your institution will be responsible for submission, approval, and upload to your status.
- And of course, you will receive notification once approved.
JAMB Regularization Fee 2022
The payment takes different routes and you are free to take part in any of them. All the candidates are required to pay nothing less than 10,000 naira to the system.
So, you need to follow the procedure above to do JAMB regularization for NYSC registration. If you try it out and it doesn’t work as you wished, let us know in the comment box below.