Who doesn’t know Tiktok? Even a day-old child knows Tiktok. You can now download Tiktok for PC because of the domination rate around the globe, Tiktok is trying to be available for all devices, including your laptops and PCs. It is free and simple to download, watch the steps closely.
TikTok users become professional editors and creators because of the availability of free editing tools that you may need funds to get in other editing apps. In this social media app, people are allowed to go crazy as much as they want, some share inspirations based on experiences, and others throw light on their daily experiences; probably healthwise or workwise. My point is that this is one of the biggest apps after Facebook that allows you to be yourself.
While doing this, we want you to know that you can now edit your imported videos, share hashtags and challenges, view other posts, like, share to other platforms, save, and add to favorites from the bigger screen. Tiktok app supports PCs and laptops now. You can get Tiktok for Windows 10 and Tiktok for other Windows for free from your Personal Computer, Laptop, or Desktop. Share your lifestyle, teach, or learn from apps through your phone and PC as well. It will make Tiktok more fun if you are connecting from your office desktop.
Nevertheless, Tiktok for PC is the best for maintaining your video quality. Many complain about their Tiktok video and audio quality dropping or lagging after they have published the video. Now, posting your videos on Tiktok from your PC will maintain your video quality if you respected Tiktok community guidelines and video settings. We will soon highlight the needful to help you keep track of your actions and stop complaining about poor video quality after using a good camera for recording videos.
How to Download Tiktok for PC | Windows | Laptop
Is Tiktok available for PC?
Yes, it is 100% available for your personal computers as much as it is for your mobile devices. Managing your Tiktok from PC is very simple and unique on its own. Basically, there are two ways to download Tiktok for a computer or PC. Either you download it directly from the Microsoft Store or you download the Android emulator first before getting to the app through the play store on your PC.
So, we will start by trying out the basic way and simplest way to download Tiktok for PC
- Login to Microsoft Store on your PC.
- Search and Download Tiktok for your Windows.
- Install the app to your PC and login to your account. Of course, you need an account to run
- Tiktok on your PC unless you want to just view posts and not engage with the community.
That one aside, if you feel like this one won’t work for you, I suggest you go for the second recommendation which is:
Going for an Android Emulator:
This Android emulator is software that makes your computer function like an Android. It will be able to access the play store and help you reach out to any mobile app. That said, in a few minutes, you are going to start running your favorite mobiles on a bigger screen.
Meanwhile, there are many Android emulators out there ( BlueStacks, Nox Player, Lambda Test, ARChon, etc ) You can go for the one that works for you.
- After installing the Android emulator of your choice on your PC.
- Log in to the play store, search for Tiktok, and install it right there on your PC.
Recommended: Best Tiktok Hashtags for Going Viral in 2023
Is Tiktok Account Free on PC?
Of course dear, it is! Start today to feed your followers with the content they deserve or follow up on your favorite accounts to learn trends and laugh out loud.
How to Upload Videos on PC
Do you know that uploading videos on PC is also very easy because of the easy access to the tools on a bigger screen? It’s an insight of relaxing on an office chair swinging right and left with AC settling your brain while doing some adjustments to your videos. It doesn’t take longer than this:
- Click on the Upload button if your account is already logged in.
- Click the button that says you should select a video to upload..
- The link will take you to your computer storage. Choose a video or more now.
- Here is your editing page, make use of the tools and adjust your videos.
- Choose your privacy settings, add your hashtags, probably mention a name or two, tag accounts ( if there is a need to ), and hit on the Upload button.
You are now standing on the fact that managing a Tiktok account is also as easy as using your mobile phone for Tiktok right? So, I believe there is nothing holding you back from getting Tiktok for Windows, or MacBook, or downloading Tiktok for PC.
How to Fix Bad Video Quality on Tiktok 2023
We have noticed that this is one of the common problems faced by new creators and baby accounts. If you notice your video and audio quality lagging or drops anytime you are done posting your videos, take note of the highlights below.
It is either you are not using the right resolution. Tiktok resolution is 1080p. So, even if you shot in 4k resolution, Tiktok will drop it to 1080p automatically, but we suggest you reduce the resolution to 1080p by yourself and not wait for the native 1080p because yours will be better than the latter.
If your resolution and video aspect ratio doesn’t meet up with Tiktok upload requirements, the system can damage your video and make it completely uneasy to view on the ForYouPage.
Probably you haven’t adjusted your Tiktok video quality settings or mistakenly changed it to upload only videos below HD. This is how to make changes to yours or confirm your stand.
- When you are done editing the merged videos or templated pictures.
- You are supposed to click on “Next” to start adding captions, hashtags, and others ( Allowing duets, Comments, etc )
- On that page, scroll to the down section to find “More Options”.
- Tap on the More Options.
- Toggle on the “Allow Quality Uploads” if the toggle isn’t showing the blue color ( on ).
Have you seen?: How to Find Trending Hashtags on Tiktok
Other Ways to Stop my Tiktok Videos from Dropping after they are Posted
After adjusting your video quality settings, check your data saver to make sure it’s not in effect because when an account is in data saving mode, videos of higher resolution or quality aren’t uploaded because the app tries to save your cellular data. This is how to alter these changes on your Tiktok account for better and more effective results.
- On the Tiktok homepage, go to your profile icon at the bottom right side of your home screen.
- On your profile page, tap on the three horizontal lines at the top right side of your screen.
- Choose Privacy and Security from the pop-up options.
- Scroll down to the end part, find and tap on the “Data Saver” submenu of Cellular and Data.
- Toggle it off if it’s on by any chance.
I hope this article went a long way in helping you discover your weaknesses and solve your problems as well. Don’t leave without cheering me up in the comment box below or asking questions.