It is proper for every subscriber to know how to fund DStv with mobile phone. To keep the fun alive with all the DStv channels, you need to maintain your pay and update your balance when the due date is here. So, how and where can you subscribe your DStv account? Let’s find out together.
Aside from going to DStv office to subscribe your cable TV, you can pay from your mobile banking app, DStv website, Quickteller website, and other registered platforms that can access DStv subscription page. However, DStv has different subscription packages with different values. The value is dependent on the number of available channels and amount of payment made monthly.
So, if you are a customer of any of these Nigerian banks mentioned below just note that you can pay your DStv from your banking app once you have the internet banking account or accesses your bank account from your mobile phone. These banks supports payment of DStv from their online platform;
- Zenith bank
- First bank
- Fidelity bank
- Access bank
- Enterprise bank
- Union bank
- FCMB bank
- Unity bank
- Mainstream bank
- Stanbic IBTC bank
- Keystone bank
- Sterling bank
With their USSD code, you can also subscribe your DStv. However, customers that there banks aren’t mentioned in the list has other platforms all to themselves. They can enjoy other payment methods.
DStv Payment Methods
There are enough payment methods that you can access and renew your channels from there. Once you know the subscription date and expiry date, it is not a basic information because without knowing them, you can still pay. Just take note of your email address, smartcard, and phone number as they are attached to your DsTv account.
However, here are all the payment platforms available for subscribers to make their payments from;
- We have the DsTv eazy service platform.
- The quickteller.
- Your bank mobile app or USSD code that we have mentioned above.
- Global pay
Plus other platforms not mentioned yet but will be disclosed later. Without much ado, scroll through to review and learn how to pay DsTv with mobile phone.
How to Fund DStv with Mobile Phone
Using your mobile phone, any of these platforms can be accessed under good internet condition. With either your PC, you can also make same payment provided that you have the complete details.
Meanwhile, this is how to use the general platform ( DStv Eazy Service ).
- Simply go to www.eazy.dstv.com/en/ng/pay using your web browser.
- Nigeria will be automatically selected as your country because this is the platform for Nigerians. However, if Nigeria is not your country you can still use the drop down arrow to change your country.
- Enter the Smartcard number of your decoder.
- Verify that you are not a robot by completing the recaptcha.
- Tap on View Balance and Pay.
- Here is the payment platform. Tap on Pay.
- There are over 5 payment options presented on this page, choose either of them to pay from the wallet.
You will receive proof of successful payment after you have completed the payment. If this is your first trial, congratulations for completing the steps.
Recommended: How to Get Bank Statement for Visa Application
How to Pay Dstv with Quickteller
Quickteller is also another Nigerian popular e-wallet for paying bills and accessing money from mobile phones easily. Now that you want to pay from Quickteller, these are what you must do;
- Head over to www.quickteller.com/dstv using your web browser.
- Choose your Dstv subscription package. Note this: You must know your DsTv package before paying so as to know the amount to pay.
- Insert your DStv smartcard number, mobile number, and email address.
- Fill the payment form on this payment page. Choose either a debit or credit card for your payment.
- After successful entry and successful transfer of money, message of successful payment will pop-up on your screen.
We are done with this> Next is the mobile app. Once your country is among the mentioned, proceed to your mobile account to pay from there.
Subscribe my DsTv with Bank Mobile App
This is also another way shown on this tutorial that has explicitly expressed how to pay DsTv with mobile phone. You should try this because it is the safest and most accountable. Your bank can reverse your money if the payment isn’t successful, unlike other banks.
- Tap on your bank app to login with account number and password or however you login your bank app. Most people use their fingerprints.
- Tap on Pay Bills button
- Choose Cable Tv as the bill payment to make.
- Select Dstv.
- Indicate your package by selecting it.
- Authenticate your payment by entering your authentication pin.
- Payment Successful!
What other ways do you pay your DStv and which one do you find convenient and protecting enough among the ways mentioned above? Use the comment box below to answer the question.