Login Twitter Facebook to save the day and also refrain yourself from handling both sites at the same time. Just a click away will get your Facebook status automatically posted on your Twitter as the same time as your Facebook. Therefore, allow your friends and followers to view updates on both apps simultaneously.
Auto-update can be the best when you are an influencer or have lots of people to entertain. Posting and adding captions on all the sites one after the other can be an electrified shock to the brain, bone, mind, and flesh. That is why Facebook introduced an update on the “Auto-update”. Users of both social media sites can now link and unlink these brother apps with a simple click. That is to say, we can now auto-post on Twitter from Facebook but cannot auto-post tweets on Facebook.
So, if you share trends with your Facebook family and would love to let your Twitter friends to keep in touch with such, follow our guide to learn this idea. Since are on the process of connecting your friends on Twitter and Facebook with posts simultaneously, there are privacy laws new to this settings. Prior to this, tweets cannot be automatically posted on Facebook but your FB status can appear automatically on your Twitter account. This is how to do it…
Check this product: How to Sign up Palmchat without Phone Number
Advantages of Linking Facebook to Twitter or Twitter to Facebook
There are few effects that are also beneficial when you link your account to each other. It will help in breaking down a lot of work for you.
- With this new feature, you can now cross-share photos, links, videos, notes, events, and others on both accounts simultaneously.
- Moreover, this is the best idea for influencers or anyone that has thousands to millions of followers to handle.
- You know that your Twitter followers can be your Facebook followers as well. Keep both viewers on the same page by impartially attending to them with the same speed and attention.
- It is of course, time saving.
- To do this, you will have your Facebook account logged in.
- Enjoy the freedom of checking and unchecking the info you would love to share among your friends on both platforms.
Can we now proceed to the next phase? I know you are so ready for this.
How to Login Twitter Facebook
Merge your accounts according to the settings and procedures so that both platforms will have the same thing in common. Enjoy the ability of sharing your Facebook posts and updates on Twitter too with a simple click by activating the feature using the steps we got here for you.
- Use your computer for this.
- Login your Facebook account first. Then, open a new tab to kickstart the next step.
- Login to https://www.facebook.com/twitter/ on the new tab.
- Click on the green link that says “Link my profile to Twitter”.
- This link will redirect you to Twitter instead. When you are here, you will be asked whether you want to authorize the app access to Facebook.
- Agree to this by clicking on “Authorize App”
- I believe you are now on Facebook. You have been redirected to Facebook again. Agree to the confirmation so that you can move to the next step.
- Next, choose the information you would love to be sharing on both apps. Check and uncheck the ones you don’t want.
- When you are done choosing contents that can be automatically shared to Twitter from your Facebook account, click on “Save Changes”.
Very sweet and fun to do. Just like that, your two accounts are connected and linked to reveal the same posts at the same time but it depends on the contents you permitted it to.
How to Unlink my Twitter from Facebook
It is not like this can’t be reversed. You can reverse the other by going to the same URL shared above.
- Go to https://www.facebook.com/twitter/ using your web browser and computer after your Facebook account is logged in.
- It is linked already, so the page will automatically ask you to unlink.
- Choose to unlink Twitter by clicking on the same green button.
- Follow the prompts to opt-out.
This is how far you can go with the new Twitter privacy settings using your computer or mobile phone.
The mutual connection has cut down lots of stress in posting on both apps. Rather than spending up to 5 minutes, you can now cut it down to 2 minutes instead. Looking at this, it is the best time saving method of sharing the same photo, caption, events, and the rest on your apps simultaneously.
So, you should go ahead and try it with the idea we showed you few seconds ago on this page.