We are focused on discovering how to activate Facebook dating on my phone because how Facebook users and others that aren’t using this app are bent on finding love on the app. We know that Facebook has the highest number of users from different parts of the world, so finding love is much easier here than other dating sites you may have used in the past.
There are times we feel lonely and devastated, these are the moments we wish to have another soul in our lives. Finding the right person that really matches your personality, vibes, and expectations is another ball game. Apart from those flirting or looking for short-time flings, it takes time for every one of us to find the right person. Facebook dating is not short of amazing. It has been the best, fastest, and easiest place to reach your target audience due to the algorithm and the number of people using the app. Now, it is the easiest place to have access to a good number of people.
Due to how interesting Facebook dating turned out to be, so many users far and wide are concentrated on how to activate Facebook dating on their accounts. This guide is focused on giving you detailed information on how to activate Facebook dating on my phone. Countries that have this new feature dispatched to them are qualified to follow the details apart from individuals that are not interested in opening a Facebook account or don’t have an interest in finding a romantic partner through Facebook.
Recommended: Facebook Monetization: How to Monetize Facebook Page
Why You Should Go for Facebook Dating
There are many amazing features in Facebook dating that you will not discover on other dating sites that you are interested in. Unlike other dating sites, you will be able to accept people’s friendships, design a profile by yourself or just edit the one suggested to you by Facebook, block accounts that you are not interested in, and so much more. Other tools that make Facebook dating so fascinating are:
- A Profile: The first thing that will get you attracted to someone is their profile. Normally, social media profiles introduce you to passers-by, that is how your profile will tell your aspiring romantic partners what you want from them and what you wanna give them. Interestingly, Facebook allows the opportunity to save any information you wish for others to know in your profile.
- The second one is the ability to block someone you are not interested in. Initially, Facebook users are provided with the opportunity to get rid of the accounts they aren’t interested in, the same feature is attached to Facebook dating community. So, you are not entitled to every chat, feel free to decline any request from someone you are not attracted to or comfortable with.More so, the block settings are attached to help you block users that you find offensive or practice all restricted practices. Also, if you don’t want anyone to see your dating profile, exempt them by blocking their accounts before or while chatting with
- Friendship: Who are you interested in? Are you interested in me or the profile next to my account? This is the best time to approach your crush via Facebook Dating because everyone here is ready to date and be dated. Once they choose you and you also choose them, it’s a match!
- Privacy: Facebook will never disclose your presence in Facebook dating to other Facebook users. So, you don’t have to worry about others discovering your presence or an active profile in the Facebook dating phase. Nevertheless, not all countries are accessing Facebook dating features currently.
- Dating Stories are another amazing feature in Facebook dating because it serves or acts as our normal Instagram and Facebook stories. Disclose who you are interested in via the stories so that
At this moment, I will quickly walk you through the steps that are needed to activate the Facebook dating site and account for the first time. You know that you should have a Facebook account before access to Facebook dating site will be guaranteed ( that is if the feature is dispatched to your country )
How to Activate Facebook Dating on my Phone
Go through the steps here will get you into the Facebook dating system without further ado. Before you get started;
- Ensure you have a Facebook account.
- Update your Facebook app if you haven’t done that yet.
- Also, make sure you wanna meet a romantic partner, if not, you are going for someone that you just wanna flirt with.
- Check your profile to be sure that you are among the eligible individuals that can use the Facebook dating feature. This is because the feature isn’t yet available for all countries.
When you are sure of the information above;
- Login to your Facebook account from a Facebook app. We are using the Facebook app for this tutorial.
- Move to the top right side of your page to find the three lines acting as the menu options, tap on them.
- Options will roll down on your phone screen now, go to the “Dating” option. You can find it here or when you tap on the “More” button.
- Tap on the “Get Started”
- Follow the registration rules now by answering all asked questions popping up on your screen.
- Some information will be imported from your Facebook account, edit them if you need to, and spice it up if there’s a need to.
- When you are done providing all the needed information and reviewing your choice of details, tap on the Confirm button.
Test-run your new dating account to get familiar with your profile, new friends, matches, and posts.
Login Facebook Dating Account
After setting the criteria that should be met by your aspiring partner before the person becomes qualified, add more information to other columns ( school, age, address, hometown, hobbies, and the rest ) also know how to login to the account created.
- Facebook dating is free to use.
- The account is logged in when you login to the Facebook account.
- There is no separate app for Facebook dating.
- You can deactivate Facebook dating and yet still have your Facebook account intact.
In addition to all that, Facebook dating is good for anyone looking for new relationships. If you are in search of the best alternative to all these expensive online dating sites.
Tell me how you feel about this guide on how to activate Facebook dating on my phone. Share your interest in this article in the comment box below and don’t forget to share this with your friends on Facebook.