In this article, delete WeChat account immediately with four easy steps. When you do as this page said, you will end up erasing your details entirely from wechat.com.
Wechat is a social media app known as the Facebook of Chinese people. It is the best in connecting people with their life savers recently. Users come from all round the world, different countries and religion. The app is free to get and the same freeness is attached to the account registration. Anything can make you end your account, it can be too much of emails or because you have found another reason to smile.
Whatever that is making you to delete Wechat account immediately, make sure that it is something worthy of the decision. This is because, the implications that comes as a result of deactivating WeChat account, I’m not sure if it is what you can handle. One of them is the breach of access, you can’t chat or meet new people because of login denial that you will face henceforth.
Wechat Account Deactivate Permanently – What Happens after Deactivation
To delete the account will become simple after you have mastered the steps but it will interest you to understand the impart of deleting the account completely.
- Your profile will be gone.
- The details used in creating the account won’t exist again.
- Meeting new people will be put to stop.
- Unsubscribe email automatically.
- Chatting and sharing moments won’t be possible with WeChat app or on the WeChat account.
- You can’t access the account, login, or login WeChat on another device.
- You won’t receive any other message apart from the ones you received. When your friends say hi, you won’t know, receive the beep, or read the message.
After 15 days of deleting the account, all we mentioned above will start happening. So, you still have 15 days after requesting for deactivation to return to your Wechat dating account.
How to Delete WeChat Account Immediately
Let us get rid of that WeChat account immediately with our special guide. This is how to cancel the social media and dating account forever. Hope you are ready to get started?
- Log onto your WeChat account and find your profile icon.
- Tap on “Me”.
- Options will pop up, tap on “Settings” so that the deactivation option will be displayed.
- Select “Account Security”.
- Hit the “Delete Account” and tap Next to move to the next step.
- Select the WeChat Security to locate “Delete” from there.
- Complete the process by agreeing to the account cancellation.
- You may have to choose your reason for the account deactivation.
A message will pop up after you have deactivated the WeChat account successfully. No matter the device you are using for the account deactivation and in any season you are deleting WeChat, the same process is required.
Delete WeChat Permanently with Email
Stop chatting and find people from anywhere around Wechat when you succeed in deactivating your WeChat ID here. Your deactivation request will remain the same if you succeed in not logging in your account after 15 days of requesting for WeChat account deactivation.
How to Restore a Deleted Wechat Account
You have from now till the next 14 days to login your account if you want to restore it. After 15 days of account deactivation, nothing will be done about recovering the account. If you sent the request today, start counting from now. After the grace days, your account will be entirely erased from the database. Your trace will be gone until you resurface with another details.
So, if it happens to be that you need to be in WeChat again but the grace days are over, simply create a new WeChat account. You can create a new Wechat account here to start using the app again.
Hope this guide helped you in all ramifications? Use the comment box below to ask questions.