Download New Zealand visa application form after you have taken time to figure out your country eligibility to the visa. So you know, not all the countries will their citizens enter New Zealand with visa. There are over 40 countries that their citizens enter New Zealand with just passport. Find your country below.
Who Qualifies for a New Zealand Visa?
Any country that is not mentioned below is qualified for New Zealand visa and the citizens will also play their part by making sure that they provide all the requirements needed for a visa process. However, New Zealand is a brother to Australia. Being able to apply for Australian visa means that you can afford for New Zealand visa. The two countries align with each other that is why their citizens travel to the both without worrying about how to apply visa, New Zealand processing time and the rest.
Check if you need New Zealand visa after you have gone through the list of countries that can enter New Zealand without visa
- South Korea
- San Marino
- Saudi Arabia
- Vatican City
- Slovak Republic
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
Now that you have finally seen the list or countries that signed waiver agreement with New Zealand, you can now proceed or not. Moreover, New Zealand Visitor visa is a giant pass legally approved by immigration service in the foreigners countries. The six months stay visa is only valid to workers, students, individuals, and anyone with temporary resident permit.
Apply Canada Tourist Visa | Canada Visitor Visa for Foreigners
How Long is New Zealand Visa Processed?
You can apply New Zealand visa today and get it in the next two days. At the same time, it takes up to 12 days for others. Your visa processing time depends on your visa type, your country, and the money you were able to offer extra. Generally, the visa processing time varies.
- Work visa takes 21 to 67 days.
- Others may take up to 18 months or less. It takes different days/months, some are even processed faster than the mentioned durations.
The most easiest New Zealand visa and also the quickest is the F1-visa. It is the only visa processed faster because it can be processed before your interview in the embassy. See the interview as the last role to play in making sure that your passport and visa gets ready.
New Zealand Visa Types
There are two types of visa here in New Zealand.
1. Short term stay visa: It is a visitor visa that permit foreigners to stay only for three months or six months depending on the visa duration. It can be a work visa, tourist visa, the visa for those meeting with their families and friends living in New Zealand, or a student visa
2. Long term stay visa: Call it the permanent resident visa that foreigners apply as visitors so that they will stay in New Zealand without deadline. Workers, students, and anyone that must enter New Zealand with visa can apply for the visa if they will be able to afford the cost and requirements.
See the New Zealand Visa Documents
Above all your desires to get New Zealand visa today tomorrow, these requirements are essentially needed for a visa application to win consideration. Therefore, read the details of the paperwork that must be done for a visa to be worthy.
- An international passport issued by your embassy. Regardless of how many pages, you are expected to keep only the one that can still stay three months after you have gotten visa to travel to New Zealand. Also, it should still have at least three pages with no stamp or texts ( blank pages ).
- Flight reservations that will take you to and from New Zealand. The come back reservation must be included to prove that you will return to your country after your stay has elapsed.
- An itinerary.
- A fully paid hotel accommodation if you are not visiting anyone in the country. This is mostly for abroad visitors entering New Zealand for tourism.
- On the other hand is the proof of finances ( bank statement ) – Yours or that of your visa supporter.
- A current/six months old passport photograph that is printed as the New Zealand visa passport photograph conditions has instructed.
- Other extra demands will be because of your visa type. Provide extra documents for your own visa.
But the mentioned are the basic requirements that are generally needed from any foreign applicant.
Bank Statement for Application of Visa | Apply with Mobile Phone
Download New Zealand Visa Application Form
Filling this form will make you qualified for a three months stay if your country is among the visa waiver nationalities. The British and other citizens not related with the waiver agreement have the opportunity of staying for up to six months.
Once you download New Zealand visa application form, fill it here just as instructed by the paper, upload all the paperwork, go for your embassy interview and receive your passport, also do as the embassy in your country advised, you are few steps closer to New Zealand.
So, get ready to meet this developed Island territory, by doing all we said here.
Be the first to comment